[Sea-sa] 7 Sept 2021 ARD briefing slides and updated ARD on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Sep 9 17:32:03 UTC 2021

SEA-SA colleagues ---
At our monthly ARD splinter session, I presented the status of the ARD update activity. I have uploaded a copy of the PPT file to the CWE at
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/SEA-SA/Meeting%20Materials/2021/SCCS-ARD_Update-210908.pptx?d=w5be1fff2bbb24013a381299a9edb2543

Before uploading the file I modified it to record several decisions made during the telecon and to add a bullet summary of other comments made during telecon at the end. These updates are in red font.

I have also uploaded the current working draft of the ARD working draft at
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/SEA-SA/Draft%20Documents/SCCS-ARD-ADD%20Revisions%202020/SCCS-ARD%20draft%20documents/SCCS-ARD-901x1p1_9-210908.doc?d=wba46669342ca48319afcb3854f70bf18

As noted in the telecon, this is still very much a work in progress, with some material having been updated and other material still unchanged from the 2015 Issue-1 ARD. Almost all of the updated material so far focusses on the Service View (section 4), Physical View (section 5), and Communications View (section 6) of ABA configurations.

Best regards,
John Pietras
Global Science & Technology, Inc. (GST)
7501 Greenway Center Drive, #1100