[Sea-sa] Meeting Reminder - SEA SAWG -- SCCS-ARD subset, Monday, 1 Nov 2021

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 29 22:33:00 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

Just a quick meeting reminder that we have an SEA-SA meeting scheduled for Monday, 1 Nov 2021 @ 0700 PDT.  This will be to continue work on the SCCS-ARD.  Please come prepared to jump back into it.  Pietras will continue to lead us through the document changes.

Since John will be retiring at the end of the year it would be really helpful if all of you would think about which parts of this document you would be willing to take editing ownership for so we can continue moving ahead.

Thanks, Peter