[Sea-sa] Request for a brief coordination meeting on SCCS-ARD planned changes

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 10 20:50:44 UTC 2021

Dear All,

My thanks to those of you who did reply and were able to meet on the days we tried to use.  From some of the feedback, and the results of the voting, it is clear that almost none of the members of the SLS Area and CSS areas will be able to participate on those days (see attached results).   While I hoped to be able to schedule this before the CESG meeting it is clear that it will need to be held afterwards.

Accordingly I have posted a new Doodle poll for the week after the CESG meeting.  Please give this another try.

https://doodle.com/poll/76snui9bsndca2gx?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Replies, please, by CoB, Friday, 14 May 2021.

Thanks, Peter