[Sea-sa] Reminder - SEA SAWG RASDS meeting on Monday, 8 Mar 2021

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 5 00:36:41 UTC 2021

Dear SAWG RASDS Participants,

These notices will go out to the whole SEA SAWG mailing list, but we only expect those participants with an interest in the RASDS to attend this series of meetings.  All others, of course, are welcome.

As planned we will have the next monthly, second Monday of the month, working meeting to make progress on the RASDS Task this coming 8 Mar 2021.


  *   Call to order – Peter
  *   Review Agenda, ask for additional topics – Peter
  *   Review the revised PPT file for the current VP set (with agreed extensions)
  *   Review any materials contributed for the new viewpoints

“See” you all then, and thanks in advance for the support.

The files for review, and any added / background materials, will be placed in the CWE at: https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsea%2Fdocs%2FSEA%2DSA%2FDraft%20Documents%2FRASDS%20Revisions%202020&View=%7BA709F322%2D0E67%2D45C7%2D932D%2DCB78C55CE268%7D&&InitialTabId=Ribbon%2EDocument&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=*2Fsea*2Fdocs*2FSEA*2DSA*2FDraft*20Documents*2FRASDS*20Revisions*202020&View=*7BA709F322*2D0E67*2D45C7*2D932D*2DCB78C55CE268*7D&&InitialTabId=Ribbon*2EDocument&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJQ!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!a_SVsvZretRTgcV2pBqQJMpqZkYZYtGWYdOUMBgkQ5pO_FlhO2a9lhjEoIfBQVRU3PIZawEf$>

We will use this folder as we work up the revisions to this document.


Action items from 8 Feb 21 minutes
=> Next telecon, 8 Mar 2021: Continue to review the updated document titled “311x0m1 Markup 8Feb21”, which is now in the CWE.  The plan is to work through the proposed changes in the chapters, probably in the next 2-3 sessions, and ensure that the annotated document indicates all of the expected changes.
=> Peter will produce the first cut at the revised PPT file for the current VP set (with agreed extensions), by 24 Feb 2021
=> Ramon Krosley will produce the first cut at the new Service VP.  Fred Slane will take the first cut at the new Operations and Physical / Structural VP.
=> Other actions:
Fred Slane will produce a list of SC14 specific references, similar to those currently in the document.
Ramon Krosley will produce a list of current “operations” references that should be migrated to the new Operations VP.  See first cut, attached.
=> Request for the team to familiarize with these background materials, and ideally with the proposed RASDS revision set as well, which is posted in this folder

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/sea-sa/attachments/20210305/e3710e3d/attachment.htm>

More information about the SEA-SA mailing list