[Sea-sa] The two SEA-SA working meetings scheduled for 2 Aug and 9 Aug are cancelled

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 28 00:11:56 UTC 2021

Dear SEA-SA,

After a couple of years of slogging along under COVID lock-down I am finally taking a vacation.  I will be away from JPL and my virtual office from 1-9 Aug.  Accordingly these meetings are cancelled.

Thanks for the on-going support.  We will gather up again in September.  There is, of course, a complication there too, in that the nominal date, 6 Sept, is a US holiday.  Therefore I propose moving it to 7 Sept instead.  If anyone CANNOT make that work please signal.

Thanks, Peter