[Sea-sa] Reminder SCCS-ARD working meeting, 5 July 2021 => Change to 6 July 2021

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Jul 2 10:27:05 UTC 2021

Dear All,
        just a remark about my comment below
Pg 6, Calzolari: Raised the issue of the “Forward / Return File service,
that it is a low IOAG priority (stated as “minus infinity”), and that
agencies are doing as they wish to implement some sort of “split mode”
CFDP file delivery agent.
I have the impression that this formulation may confuse the reader to
think that priority and split mode are connected. This is not true and I
think my statements should be reworded e.g. as follow.
Pg 6, Calzolari: Raised the issue of the “Forward / Return File service,
where a low IOAG priority (stated as “minus infinity”) has been passed to
CCSDS.
With respect to the implementation of the ground CDFP entity, this is a
pure implementation detail and agencies can do as they wish to implement
some sort of “split mode” CFDP entity to support e.g. reception of CFDP
PDU over several ground stations with short duration passes.
After  meeting note: actual priority in ICPA il #3 with due date January
2028.

I think this deserves to be clearer.

Regards

Gian Paolo