[Sea-sa] Revised SCCS-ARD meeting times ...

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 19 20:37:51 UTC 2021

Due to a Dr appt scheduling issue for John Pietras, the Book Boss, we need to shift this meeting 45 minutes and to reduce it to 1.5 hrs.  We hope you can accommodate.

Thanks, Peter & John

Hello,

Peter Shames changed the WebEx meeting information.

SAWG SCCS-ARD Task monthly meeting

Monday, February 1, 2021

7:45 am  |  (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Meeting number (access code): 199 532 0476

Meeting password: npBSFPzg443

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=md6a371f981b7cb529352cb10580e3ba9>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link

https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=md6a371f981b7cb529352cb10580e3ba9

Join by phone

+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll

+44-203-457-5798 U.K. Toll

Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=mab277d148b818696c2a1303869f3fe46>

Toll Free: 844-JPL-WEBX (844-575-9329)

Can't join the meeting? <https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!bIxPtuyQT72XumZR12tlgE0vOTLmWHloCG3p5XFkSa2uLw-iqIaQWMGByY0bRlEvkRR9P2HC$>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.