[Sea-sa] Need to move SEA SAWG "first Monday" SCCS-ARD subset meeting

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 30 21:00:49 UTC 2021

Dear SCCS-ARD subset,

Next Monday, 6 Sept, is nominally the “first Monday of the month” meeting for the SCCS-ARD subset.  However, this is also Labor Day in the US and none of the US guys (I assume) will be working.  In order to not lose another month of progress (I was on vacation last month) I propose that we move the meeting to Tuesday, 7 Sept, instead.  Wed, 8 Sept, is also possible for me.

Please raise your virtual hand to signal which of these two days are preferable and I’ll move the WebEx session to that date.  By CoB, Tuesday, 31 Aug please.

Thanks, Peter