[Sea-sa] Doodle Polls for SEA SAWG working meetings, RASDS and SCCS-ARD

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 19 22:24:25 UTC 2020

Dear SEA SAWG colleagues,

My thanks again to  all of  you for a very productive set of meetings last week.  We have two sets of topics that we are going to work upon, and we have two somewhat overlapping, but somewhat disjoint, communities of interest, so I think this can work out.  Actually, if you include those primarily interested only in terminology there is even a third subset.

We agreed to meet monthly on each of these topics for a period of two hours.  And I said that I would send out a Doodle poll to determine:

  1.  Which week of the month
  2.  Which day of the week

Would work best for all parties.   This Doodle poll is only shown for December, and I realize that may skew results.  The intent is to use this same week / day combo going forward, so please pick with that in mind.  For instance, if Tuesday of the second week of the month is always a light day for you, pick that.

I have created two separate Doodle polls, listed below.  One is for the RASDS refresh work, where I will be the “Book Boss” unless someone else really wishes to step into that roll, with me as a mentor.  I would love it if someone else would take this on.  Please contact me and we can talk it over.  The RASDS, as the architecture framework, actually provides guidance for the SCCS-ARD updates, so we will try and get the jump on the shape of those changes early on, so as not to impact the SCCS-ARD.

The RASDS refresh poll is here:  https://doodle.com/poll/6uzwkurvz45z4w65?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Please select as many of these days / weeks as make sense for your typical schedule.

The second poll is for the SCCS-ARD refresh work. John Pietras has agreed to be the “Book Boss” and he will largely be leading these working meetings.

The SCCSD-ARD refresh poll is here:  https://doodle.com/poll/ksi2hb3nykudihh5?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

The same rules apply, please select as many of these days/weeks as make sense.

If you are one of those lucky people, like me, who will be in both of these working sessions please try to identify a non-overlapping set of options for each.  And I would ask all of you who are in that situation to attempt, if you can, to self-select so as to align with the majority.  I set a bad example by clicking all of them, to signal that I will make myself available on any of those days.

Forward this to anyone else at your institution who has an interest in supporting this work.

Please complete this no later than close of business (CA time) next Friday, 27 Nov 2020.

Thanks, Peter