[Sea-sa] SAWG RASDS Task monthly meeting - Agenda for 14 Dec 2020

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 2 21:13:58 UTC 2020

Dear SAWG RASDS Participants,

These notices will go out to the whole SEA SAWG mailing list, but we only expect those participants with an interest in the RASDS to attend this series of meetings.  All others, of course, are welcome.

As planned we will have the first of the monthly, second Monday of the month, working meetings to make progress on the RASDS Task this coming 14 Dec 2020.

Agenda

  *   Call to order – Peter
  *   Review Agenda, ask for additional topics – Peter
  *   Continue discussion of the “shape” of the revisions for CCSDS and SC14 – Fred & Peter

“See” you all then, and thanks in advance for the support.

The files for review, and any added materials, should be placed in the CWE at: https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsea%2Fdocs%2FSEA%2DSA%2FDraft%20Documents%2FRASDS%20Revisions%202020&View=%7BA709F322%2D0E67%2D45C7%2D932D%2DCB78C55CE268%7D&

We will use this folder as we work up the revisions to this document.

Peter