[Sea-sa] This week's meeting schedule for SEA SAWG

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 22 11:33:54 UTC 2019

Dear all,

If you are at the CCSDS working meetings you may be confused about the fact that the SEA-SAWG appears on the schedule for all day Wednesday (AM & PM), and for Thursday AM.   Since posting the agenda on the website some things have changed, and we need to accommodate the limited availability of the key document editors.  Accordingly, we need to make the following changes.  I hope that those who are interested in the Glossary discussion can make it to the Wednesday AM session (re-scheduled from Thursday AM).

Wednesday: Platinum Room (2.08)
10/24/2019 - 08:45 - 12:30: 1.01 - SEA - Systems Architecture Working Group

  *   Discuss Glossary issues (SC14 & ECSS) (1.5 hr)
  *   Reference Architecture issues (SC13/SC14) (1.5hr)
  *   Any other new business

Wednesday: Platinum Room (2.08)
10/23/2019 - 13:30 - 17:30: 1.01 - SEA - Systems Architecture Working Group

  *   Intro
  *   Review current draft of ASL GB (2.5 hr)
  *   Identify any remaining issues (if any) (0.75 hr)
  *   Discuss release of document for external review and publication (0.75 hr)

 Thursday: Platinum Room (2.08)
10/25/2019 - 08:45 - 12:30: 1.01 - SEA - Systems Architecture Working Group

  *   CANCELLED due to scheduling conflicts

I must present at the Boot Camp first thing Thursday AM, but may be available for the last part of the morning, after 1030 or so.  It is possible, if others are free and if we need to do any follow up, for us to continue meeting starting at that time.  Please let me know your availability and/or interest.

Thanks, Peter