[Sea-sa] SEA SAWG working session

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 2 16:42:46 UTC 2018

Agenda

  1.  Revisit CMC guidance and principles

  2.  Discuss identified issues

  3.  Review other progress

See telecon below.  By the way, our access to the ISO Webex service, with its international "800" phone numbers, has vanished.  My recommendation is that you use the WebEx with the "Call using my computer" option and either use the internal speakers and microphone or get a good quality headset.  I use a Logitech H800 set myself and find that it does an excellent job.

(PS – I do not have stock in the company)

Hello,

Peter Shames invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

SEA SAWG Telecon

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

7:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  2 hrs

Meeting number (access code): 907 423 291

Meeting password: SEA-SAWG (73207294 from phones)

Add to Calendar<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m68b56cfae0646e7e833133c50bc1c2f0>

        When it's time, join the meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m1df28e4e58a749544d69dd46dfddf1e0>.

Join by phone

+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll

Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=6788012&tollFree=0>

Toll Free: 844-JPL-WEBX (844-575-9329)

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.