[Sea-sa] RES: Test message

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Tue Jun 6 17:03:37 UTC 2017

Dear Peter,

I got your message addressed to your SEA-SA e-mail list in my both e-mails. Probably you will get my reply only from my
  <mailto:e.w.bergamini at alumni.stanford.edu> e.w.bergamini at alumni.stanford.edu e-mail, although I will also try it from my regular mail ( <mailto:e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br> e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br) right
after this current one.

Regards,

Eduardo Bergamini