[Sea-sa] Next SAWG telecon, Tuesday, 10 January 2017 @ 0700 Pacific

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 9 16:55:37 UTC 2017

Dear SAWG colleagues,

Happy New Year to everyone.

The next SAWG telecom is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, 10 January 2017 @ 0700 Pacific.   There was an email from Roger reminding us that he was off to Antarctica and would not be available.   He did, however, send some updated materials on 5 Jan and we should each review them.

In looking back at the minutes from the last meeting I see that I agreed, with all good intentions, to send out a new version of the GB outline, with notes on each section.  I also acknowledge that I have not yet done that, priority project work and then the Xmas holidays swept me up.

I will, today, produce that edited version of the document and send it out, and we can walk through it tomorrow.  I know that there were some questions about just how each of you could contribute and I think we should be able to discuss that tomorrow when you have a better idea of the work content.

Thanks, Peter