[Sea-sa] Please re-confirm your interest in remaining on this mailing list

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 24 15:56:36 UTC 2017

Dear SEA-SAWG team,

The CCSDS leadership has asked that we periodically review our mailing lists.  Please indicate, by replying to this email (addressed just to me to avoid spamming others), that you are interested in remaining on this list, or not.  I will review the replies at the end of the week, on 28 April 17, and anyone who has not replied in the affirmative will be unsubscribed from the list.

If you have questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Peter