[Sea-sa] Updated SAWG presentation package

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 20 15:34:19 UTC 2016

Dear SAWG,

Attached is the updated package from Wednesday, with a few added slides that reflect additional info on the EDS and the conclusion we reached about supporting only the Green Book going forward.  The plan we agreed to will be presented to the CESG and CMC this coming week.

I have identified two possible dates for the next telecom, either 15 or 22 Nov, both Tuedays.  Please let me know which will work best for you.

Thanks, Peter