[Sea-sa] SAWG Telecon Meeting planning

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 3 23:23:06 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

I can support the first two, but as advised will be out of action during January: from 7th Jan to 2nd February inclusive.  I suggest you go ahead with a telecon without me in January.

I have been working on MPS WG updates, and plan to do some work on the Reference Architecture next week, so will not have made too much progress by Monday.  However, I still think it would be useful to have a telecon.

Cheers

Roger