[Sea-sa] SAWG - Dropped the ball ... let's reschedule (Doodle poll)

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 24 00:58:14 UTC 2016

Dear SAWG,

Sorry for the late notice but I have been distracted by a trip to Korea for SpaceOps that I just returned from (still jet lagged).   I sent out a note a couple of weeks ago about a potential telecon tomorrow AM, 24 May.  I got affirmatives back from a few of you, but a strong negative from Ray Krosley because of a conflict with another SOIS meeting.

As a result we will not meet tomorrow, 24 May.

Please go to this Doodle poll and indicate your preferred dates for this week or next.

Thanks, Peter

Hi Peter Shames,

You have initiated a poll "System Architecture (SAWG) Telecon" at
Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/poll/rcyeb5nx5n2g2a3k

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.

(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have
used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich