[Sea-sa] SAWG Telecon Minutes, Thursday, 1 Dec @ 0700 AM Pacific

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 1 18:56:42 UTC 2016

Dear SAWG members,

Here are my draft minutes from today's telecom, thank you all for your support.  If there are changes please let me know.  This also includes the Next Steps and meeting schedule that we agreed to.

I will send the edited GB outline out later, after I have had a chance to clean it up.

Thanks, Peter

SAWG Telecon, 1 Dec 2016 @ 0700 Pacific

Attendees:  Roger Thompson, Ramon Krosley, Yonghui Huang, Christian Stangl, Peter Shames

Agenda

-         Review the draft outline of the Green Book

Minutes

-         Discuss draft outline, ordering and contents

-         Discuss the intended content and form and agree on the general structure as well as some adjustments

-         Identify that at least a 1-2 sentence description of intended content and focus for each section is needed, TBS, Shames

-         Add a Functional view and re-arrange the views to better suit the intended source material & content

-         Identify some of the kinds functional, protocol, and information objects as the means to start understanding how the document will be flshed out

-         Discuss the overall approach, building blocks and composition, clarify and agree on the intended flow of the document, with some adjustments

-         Agree on approach of next expanding the outline with short notes identifying intended content and sources (I.e. SM&C MAL, SOIS EDS)

-         Agree to use a "story board" approach to explore the content and form by inserting existing diagrams into the outline

-         Agree to use this process to refine the document structure, identify missing content, and adjust as needed

Next steps

-         PS Edit the GB draft, add in "one-liners"

-         RT & RK, in particular, review the outline, update/edit SOIS & MOIMS topics within the outline

-         RT update function, info & service materials, include Data Archive content, develop protocol & deployment views

-         RK update existing diagram materials to align the SOIS content with the MO content, to the extent possible

-         YH review level of support that will be possible

-         Exchange draft materials electronically

-         Review at next telecom

-         Next meeting Tuesday, 10 Jan, 0700 PST, 1500 UTC, 1600 CET, 2200 China

-         Following meeting Thurs 9 Feb, 0700 PST, 1500 UTC, 1600 CET, 2200 China