[Sea-sa] Telecon going ahead this afternoon?

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 17 15:19:43 UTC 2016

Dear Roger, et al,

I am sorry, but I seem to have lost lock on this telecon.  We delayed it due to other conflicts and then it fell off my radar.  My apologies for any confusion.

If it works for everyone I propose that we reschedule it for next Wed, 24 Aug, at the usual 0700 Pacific start time.

Can you all support that?

Thanks, Peter