[Sea-sa] SAWG Spring 2016 Meeting Minutes

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 12:15:59 UTC 2016

Hi Ray,

I'll ask that you be added to the update list.

On the subject of deployment diagrams, one of the things we discussed early in the meeting was to select deployment scenarios that would be relevant to Lunar & Mars exploration.

I'd like us all to consider this when selecting the scenarios that diagrams address.  Other than that thought I do agree that we should not just replicate GB diagrams unless there is some particularly useful purpose for the flow of our document and alignment with the consistent style we have adopted.

Peter

Sent from Peter's iPhone 6

Everything should be made as simple as possible,
but not simpler.

~Albert Einstein