[Sea-sa] Draft plan for SAWG CCSDS Reference Architecture

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 1 20:53:21 UTC 2015

Dear SEA SAWG colleagues,

We have been asked to provide a plan to produce the "CCSDS Reference Architectyre"  for the CMC.  This is to be done in two phases.  A package that describes this is attached.

Please provide any comments or feedback by CoB, Wednesday, 8 July 2015.

I will be sending this to the CMC after that point.  I will also be creating a set of plans in the CCSDS Projects for the SAWG that reflect the overall plan for the SAWG shown on pg 3 of the attached.  This is what we all agreed to in the working meetings.

If you have any issues, suggestions, or changes please let me know.

Best regards, Peter