[Sea-ia] Final comments on CCSDS RASIM green book

Dan Crichton Dan.Crichton at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 19 12:07:31 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked by Peter Shames to solicit any final comments on
the Reference Architecture for Space Information Management (RASIM).
While I expect updates in the future based on current work on
registries and service-oriented architectures, we would like to get a
version of the green book published.  Can you please let me know if
you have final comments?   As a result of the spring meeting, our
primary focus will be on developing of the registry-repository model.

If you have comments or intend to have comments, can you please let
me know by Friday, Apr 25?

Regards,

Dan Crichton
Chair, CCSDS Information Architecture WG
NASA/JPL