[Sea-ia] Input on Draft Information Architecture Green Book

Dan Crichton dan.crichton at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 5 17:44:50 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

In preparation for the CCSDS meetings, I would appreciate any input
on the attached draft Information Architecture green book that you
can provide.  Many of you have already provided input which has been
incorporated.  However, we would like to provide an opportunity for
others to submit comments prior to the meeting so we can address them
there.  We plan to incorporate any remaining comments and then will
seek a larger review.

In addition, please feel free to dialogue with me directly at:

Dan.Crichton at jpl.nasa.gov
+1 818 354 9155

Best regards,

Dan Crichton
NASA/JPL
Chair, CCSDS Information Architecture WG