[Sea-ia] Latest Draft Reference Architecture for Information Architecture/Management

Dan Crichton Dan.Crichton at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 7 18:33:49 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the latest draft green book for the Information Architecture
report (both as a Word file and in PDF).  It has gone through several
updates as a result of various technical meetings and interchanges over the
last several months. We have tried to synthesize and incorporate everyone's
comments.  In addition, Tom Gannett graciously helped us ensure that it was
in the proper CCSDS document format.   I would appreciate getting feedback
by April 1, 2006 (no joke).

Thanks for your willingness to participate and help.

Best wishes and I look forward to seeing you in Rome.

Dan Crichton
NASA/JPL
CCSDS Information Architecture Chair