[Sea-ia] Model-driven demonstration

Kercadio Loic loic.kercadio at cnes.fr
Tue Jul 19 03:19:22 EDT 2005

Dear CCSDS IA Wg colleagues,

On the 13th of April, we (with Francois) have sent you some materials about a "model-driven" demonstration for information viewpoint aiming to provide the generation of XML schemas from UML models (XMI documents). We would appreciate to have any feedback or comments about it in order to see how to go on with this work in the context of Information Archietcture working group. As SAWg is by now interrupted, perhaps should we wait for future decisions about "model-driven" approaches ?

Best regards,
Loic