[Sea-ia] Model-driven demonstration

Jocteur-Monrozier Francois Francois.Jocteur-Monrozier at cnes.fr
Tue Apr 12 04:37:14 EDT 2005

Dear CCSDS colleagues,

We are pleased to provide you the materials of the demonstration that Loic and I made to generate XML Schema from  a UML model in the scope of the Packaging work (MOIMS IPR working group).

Here attached a presentation of the work done and some discussion items. We can discuss with you by teleconference if needed during the Athens meeting.

You will also find attached the materials of the demonstration:
- the Packaging UML models (xfdu-uml.xml done with MagicDraw),
- the generated Packaging XML schema,
- the initial (original) XML schema done by MOIMS IPR working group.

Best regards,
	Francois & Loic.
 <<model-driven-demonstration-PackagingDemo.ppt>>

 <<generated_xfdu.zip>>  <<xfdu-uml.xml>>  <<initial_xfdu.xsd>>