[Sea-ia] CCSDS IAWG Agenda - Spring Meeting

Dan Crichton Dan.Crichton at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 21 20:20:43 EDT 2004

Hello All,

Attached is the agenda for the Information Architecture Working
Group.  I'll be sending out the latest Information Architecture white paper
very soon.  I would like to encourage everyone to participate in the
meeting and contribute to this document.  Just a reminder that the meeting
minutes and materials from the Fall IAWG are posted at:
http://www.ccsds.org/docu/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-229 .  You will also
find the Information Architecture Storybook which was reviewed and approved
at the meeting.

Dan Crichton
JPL
----

Information Architecture WG
System Engineering Area
Spring CCSDS Meeting

Date/Time: Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Location: St-Hubert, Canada

09:00 AM-09:30 AM Review Schedule
09:30 AM-12:00 AM Review Information Architecture White Paper
12:00 PM-01:00 PM Lunch
01:00 PM-02:00 PM Continue Review of Information Architecture White Paper
02:00 PM-03:00 PM Review White Paper Updates and Finalize Timeline
03:00 PM-04:30 PM Update on Packaging and Registries

Date/Time: Thursday, May 12, 2004
Location: St-Hubert, Canada

09:00 AM-11:00 AM Data Grid Architectures and Efforts within Agencies
11:00 AM-12:00 AM Information Modeling
11:30 AM-12:30 PM Prepare Report
12:30 PM-01:30 PM Lunch
01:30 PM-03:00 PM Report back to SEA