[Sea-ia] CCSDS Fall Information Architecture BOF Meeting

Peter Shames peter.shames@jpl.nasa.gov
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:59:11 -0800

Congratulations to Dan and the Information Architecture Working Group
on its formation.  I am really looking forward to working with all of
you as we define and refine this Information Architecture.

Very best regards, Peter Shames

--

Peter Shames
CCSDS System Engineering Area Director

Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-265
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames@jpl.nasa.gov

We must recognize the strong and undeniable influence that our
language exerts on our ways of thinking and, in fact, delimits the
abstract space in which we can formulate - give form to - our
thoughts.

							Niklaus Wirth