[SEA-exec] SEA "Plenary" planning

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 22 20:08:57 UTC 2020

Dear SEA Exec team,

Unlike "normal" times, we will not have a SEA Opening Plenary for the upcoming meetings.  I assume you figured that out since I did not schedule something, but this makes it "official".   I would, however, like to schedule a SEA Closing Plenary  for Friday, 13 Nov.  I'd like to keep it to an hour and a half, but it might possibly stretch longer.  I would like to have each of the WG chairs present their usual "end of week" status materials and deliver the file to me, in native PPT (or Open Office) file format.

If that Friday does not work for you please let me know if Thursday, 12 Nov does as an alternate.

Since all of the WG chairs are in the US the time can be 0700-0830 Pacific Time.  This will be early enough if any European members wish  to attend.

Please let me know if this works by CoB, Friday, 23 Oct.

Thanks, Peter