[SEA-exec] FW: [EXTERNAL] [Cesg-all] Survey about current or future use of GitHub

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 25 17:13:58 UTC 2020

Dear SEA Exec team,

Do any of your WGs have a need for something like a GITHUB CM service for files?

It occurs to me that the D-DOR Quasar catalog files could be handled in this way, as a way to provide a sort of update tracking and to make a bulk export available.  Or if we have any prototype software, say from the SecWG, that we would want to  offer for use by others.  In the next generation of the SAWG we might want to store and make available the MagicDraw XMI models that are used for the proposed RASDS SysML annex or even the PPT files used for RASDS and SCCS-ARD/ADD documents.

Please give this some thought and register whatever uses seem appropriate.

Meanwhile, for those of you who celebrate it, have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your families.

Best regards, Peter