[SEA-exec] CCSDS SEA Ending plenary

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 1 23:34:43 UTC 2020

Hi Guys,

I want to have an SEA "ending plenary" WebEx on the last day of next week.  That seemed to be the best for everyone.  I have setup a WebEx (see below).  I'd like to ask each of you to prepare just a couple of slides in a form where I can just include them in the SEA report with as little editing as possible.  If you will take a look at the file I submitted last year you will see just what I chose to use.

Please give me something as close to that in form and content as possible.  This is the minimum required.  If you want to add other charts that address topics in more depth, or issues that arose, or whatever feel free to do so, but this is all that I really require.

The meeting will only be one hour in length, so you each get roughly 10 minutes, plus 10 minutes to kick things around at the start and end.  Ok?

Order will be:

1) Security

2) D-DOR

3) Time

4) SANA

5) SAWG

Comments?

Thanks, Peter

Hello,
Peter Shames invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

SEA SAWG working session
Thursday, May 14, 2020
7:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 904 445 844
Meeting password: n8jFb3ETiM6

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=mcc2425796da1b9501c76623a973c545f>

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll
+44-203-457-5798 U.K. Toll
Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=m4c4c3fb322185fe2409426fc613544b7>

Toll Free: 844-JPL-WEBX (844-575-9329)
<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

________________________________

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Data Systems Standards Program
InterPlanetary Network Directorate
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-490
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-0028
Cell: +1-818-687-7901

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time"

                                                                                             T.S. Eliot