[SEA-exec] SEA Slides for CESG on Monday, please review and comment

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 14 21:07:38 UTC 2017

Guys,

I know it is rather late on Sunday, and you may not see these until Monday.  If you get a chance to review and have any issues please signal ASAP.

I did have to reformat almost every page to accurately fit into the current format.  In some cases I had to create missing tables (Sec WG, SANA SG), in others I left the tables alone but they really need to be correctly formatted (D-DOR is a "picture" instead of a copy / paste of the Excel table).

Thanks, Peter