[SEA-exec] SEA Plenary, Friday, 8 Apr, Isabella Rm

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 21:26:11 UTC 2016

Dear SEA Exec,

We have a closing SEA plenary scheduled for Friday afternoon, 8 April, from 1600-1730 in the Isabella Rm.  Please come prepared to present the closing status of your WG progress during the week.  I expect that you will provide a few slides covering all the topics, progress, cross WG and area meetings, etc.  That said, please try and provide me with two of those slides that sum up the work across all topics such that I can use them in an area wide report to the CESG.

See you there.

Thanks, Peter