[Sea-d-dor] [EXTERNAL] CCSDS 506.2-W-0: DDOR Architecture

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 9 21:16:07 UTC 2021

Hi Javier,

I went back to look and indeed there is a Security and SANA Annex in the 506.2 draft doc.  I read this through and felt that both had a limited number of very vague and general statements that could be improved upon.  So I added some more edits to the attached version.

I will also point out, since you may want to remedy it, that when I filtered the Organizations registry looking for all orgs that had the “DDOR Service Provider” role set that no organizations at all came up (see screen shot).  This should be simple to fix by asking the Secretariat to set that flag for each org that does offer DDOR services.  You may also wish to create a DDOR entry in the Service Site and Aperture registry for each of these sites, which is also a way of advertising the existence of these services and the point of contact at each site.

Best regards, Peter