[MOIMS] Status of MOIMS

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Tue Apr 26 17:48:03 UTC 2022

Dear Mario

I believe that for the books under review we have resolved their RIDS but we
are awaiting resolution of the CCSDS/ISO situation before submitting them
for publication in order to avoid inconsistent versions of documents from
CCSDS and ISO. The work of OAIS-IF is the major focus of current DAI work -
we will be updating the Framework before the plenary.

Regards

..David