[MOIMS] MOIMS-Report-to-CESG

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Thu May 28 10:45:14 UTC 2020

Dear Mario

We discussed and agreed separately changes to the DAI part of the report.

My only other comment is the point on slide 3: "Virtual meeting cannot
really replace physical meetings in terms of efficiency and team
building/networking" seems a bit negative. Regular virtual meetings are a
very useful supplement to physical meetings to maintain momentum of WGs, are
certainly advantageous in terms of vastly reducing our carbon footprint, can
increase our overall efficiency in our use of time if used properly, and can
replace some physical meetings as proven this time.

Regards

..David