[MOIMS] Notes from the CESG meeting

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Fri Oct 25 16:08:46 UTC 2019

Dear MOIMS Leaders,

Please find enclosed the MOIMS presentation for your reference.

The following was noted:

DAI
Slide 6: DAI-2: The CESG does not think it is good practice to keep
outdate documents alive (2 BBs and 1 GB). The following 2 options shall be
identified by the DAI: 1) Update the documents and convert the 2 BBs to
MBs (i.e. no prototyping needed); 2) Silverise the 3 books (it is noted
that silver books are accessible via the CCSDS website. This implies that
legacy users of CAO will still be able to access the silver documents. The
resolution is put on hold.

MP&S
Slide 10: use document number 529.1 for Mission Planning And Scheduling BB

NAV
Slide 13: use document number 507.0 for Navigation Events Message BB
Slide 27 (unambiguous date format (e.g. 24Oct2019)): It will be check with
the Secretary how complex would that be
Slide 27 (version of MS Word): Tom Gannet stated that the matter had been
already discussed and solved with NAV. Tom will contact Dave to better
understand the matter.
General:

SM&C
General: SOIS will review the conclusions of the MOIMS-SOIS YB and
distribute it (over the weekend?). This shall be the bases for the SM&C
revision of the Conclusion chapter.
General: Peter will distributed the draft SA GB to MOIMS, SOIS and Tom
Gannet. We shall review the content (not the format, since Tom will take
care of that).
Slide 18 (CCSDS Leadership to foster a close working relationship with
Artemis): initially CESG said that this was already discussed last time
with the conclusion that CCSDS goes via IOAG. We insisted and it was
agreed that we will raise again the issue with the CMC.

Regards,

__Mario