[MOIMS] [Cesg-all] FW: [Sea-time] Notes from CCSDS Systems Engineering Area (SEA) Time Birds of a Feather (BoF) meeting, 17 Oct 18

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Oct 23 09:46:16 UTC 2018

Dear NAV and SM&C leads,

I believe that your WGs should be in sync with this endeavour. Please make
sure to participate at the next opportunity.

Regards,

__Mario
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 23/10/2018 11:43 -----

From:   "Shames, Peter M (312B)" <Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All
<cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   23/10/2018 11:40
Subject:        [Cesg-all] FW: [Sea-time] Notes from CCSDS Systems
Engineering Area (SEA) Time Birds of a Feather (BoF) meeting, 17 Oct 18
Sent by:        "CESG-All" <cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear CCSDS AD and WG chairs,

During last week's working meetings we held a short meeting to explore
restarting the Time BoF.  Minutes from that are attached.  Please inform
members of your WGs, and your agencies, that this work is again being
considered as a new Working Group.   It should quickly become clear that
this effort will touch, in one way or another, every CCSDS area of work.

The appended email will provide links to the data and the mailing list.
Feel free to sign up or to pass the info on to any colleagues who may have
an interest.

Thanks, Peter