[MOIMS] MOIMS Closing Plenary at NIST

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Mar 13 17:45:45 UTC 2018

Dear MOIMS leaders,

please find below a request from Dan to anticipate the MOIMS closing
plenary on Friday 13Apr currently scheduled 16:00-17:30. I have no
objection, but I would like make sure it does not conflict with your
schedule. Could you please let me know if it would be OK to start, say at
13:30? If not, please let me know your preferred earliest start time.

Best regards,

__Mario

----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 13/03/2018 18:37 -----