[MOIMS] [CESG] CCSDS Strategic Plan

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 27 17:30:38 UTC 2017

Mario:

Per your request, I have reviewed the "MOIMS Content" and "MOIMS Links" at the link provided below, and have a couple of minor comments.

1. In the MOIMS Content, in the first line of the Area description, I would remove the word "all", because that is probably a nearly impossible task. Either remove "all" or substitute something more reflective of actual practice (e.g., "high-priority")