[MOIMS] MOIMS Dinner Reservations Weds 5/10/2017

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue May 9 04:38:37 UTC 2017

Good point David! I did not notice that.

Let's make it at 19:30.

@Eddie: could you please amend the reservation?

Thanks

__Mario

From:   "Berry, David S (3920)" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "Mario.Merri at esa.int" <Mario.Merri at esa.int>
Date:   09/05/2017 06:32
Subject:        Re: [MOIMS] MOIMS Dinner Reservations Weds 5/10/2017

Hi Mario... just one possible issue. The website says they close at
2100... since the meetings are ending a bit earlier than originally
planned, maybe the dinner time should shift a bit earlier?

http://www.lamargarita.com/pages/info_area.html

For your consideration,
David