[MOIMS] Status of SA WG Activity

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Fri May 5 19:37:42 UTC 2017

Dear MOIMS leads,

I would like to share with you the latest version of the work that Roger
is doing for MOIMS in the context of the SEA System Architecture. Although
not finished, I am quite impressed by the overarching extent of the work
which is finally putting consistency and coherence within MOIMS.

I recommend that you earmark some time  in your WG to discuss this. I am
sure Roger will be eager to get any comment you may have. Unfortunately,
Roger will not attend the San Antonio WG.

I suggest you start from the Word file.

Regards,

__Mario