[MOIMS] FW: Informal MOIMS Review of inputs to the CCSDS Reference Architecture activity

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 22 13:11:33 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I have not yet received any feedback on the above document - it would be
useful to receive this in advance of the Rome meeting (ideally one
consolidated response per working group) to allow me to make any necessary
updates in the MOIMS contributions to the CCSDS Reference Architecture work.

As I have produced this following consultation with Sam Cooper (SM&C) and
David Giaretta (DAI), based it on inputs from the NAV working group, and am
myself a member of the MPS working group, I am hoping that it is not too
wide of the mark, but comment/confirmation from the wider MOIMS community is
welcome.

Best regards,

Roger