[MOIMS] [Cesg-all] Action CMC-A-2016-05-08

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Thu Jun 16 17:09:40 UTC 2016

FYI
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 16/06/2016 19:09 -----

From:   Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
To:     "CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)
(CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All"
<cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   16/06/2016 14:26
Subject:        [Cesg-all] Action CMC-A-2016-05-08
Sent by:        "CESG-all" <cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear all,

herewith I would like to close action CMC-A-2016-05-08 placed upon the
CESG Chair during the last CMC meeting
"Check the dates of the books with significant delays to confirm when
these books will be completed or to work with the working groups to
determine if the delayed projects should be closed or remain open."
Due Date: 15th June 2016

In a nutshell, all referenced books will be completed. Therefore they
shall remain open. No approved Project shall be closed.

The attached file shows the consolidated detailed comments from all CCSDS
related WGs

I would also like to thank all WG Chairs and ADs/DADs for their promptly
support

As usual (and following the CESG approach), we would like to have
consolidated comments (if any)  from the CMC.

This closes the above reference action

ciao
nestor
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.