[MOIMS] [Cesg-all] CCSDS unique RID System Pre-Requirements List

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Jul 5 09:08:02 UTC 2016

Nestro,

please find enclosed some preliminary comments from MOIMS (only from
Brigitte and me at this time). I think the requirements will require at
least one additional iteration.
Regards,

__Mario

From:   Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
To:     "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All"
<cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   21/06/2016 15:58
Subject:        [Cesg-all] CCSDS unique RID System Pre-Requirements List
Sent by:        "CESG-all" <cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear all,

I would like to ask every WG Chair to review the attached RID System
pre-requirements or "wish-list" and pass your comments to your AD/DAD at
the latest by end July 2016.. This list  has been compiled via different
CCSDS suggestions over the past several years.

Your contribution is essential because your WG is using some type of RID
tool for the day to day work. Feedback on the advantages of a central RID
tool and its implementation priority (high, medium or low) would also be
appreciated.

The CESG will then consolidate all the inputs and produce a RID system
Requirements Document.

The RID system is a long outstanding activity within the Secretariat
Programme of Work.

ciao
nestor
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.

[attachment "RID System Pre-Requirements - DRAFT1.doc" deleted by Mario
CESG-all mailing list
CESG-all at mailman.ccsds.org