[MOIMS] MOIMS plenaries

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 18 17:26:37 UTC 2016

Mario:

Regarding the Plenary schedule... the Monday schedule looks fine to me.  For the Closing Plenary, however, I wonder if we'll be conflicting with the SANA Steering Group meeting (?). According to Nick's early schedule, it's 1330-1600 on Friday. Given the SANA Re-Engineering effort, I was planning to attend; Peter's plans will affect ALL Working Groups in a big way I think. I think MOIMS Closing Plenary should be later, say 1600-1730 on Friday.

My 2 cents,
David