[MOIMS] [CESG] Potential date for CCSDS Technical / CESG / CMC Fall 2017 meetings

David Mittman david.s.mittman at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 29 16:24:14 UTC 2016

Technically, Thanksgiving in the United States is 23 November 2017, so the week of 27 November 2017 would be a potentially valid week for the Technical Meetings. However, holding the meetings that week would transform the weekend after Thanksgiving into a potential travel weekend, which may not be ideal for those of us in the United States.

I show no conflicts for the week of 6 November for the Technical Meetings, but I will poll my WG members.

This all presumes that the MOIMS-TEL WG has not been disbanded by that time.

- David