[MOIMS] Fw: [CESG] Update of CCSDS Org & Procs Yellow Book

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Sep 12 12:27:50 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Please send me your comments by 3rd Oct 2013
ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 12/09/2013 14:24 -----

From:
Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA
To:
cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:
11/09/2013 15:26
Fw: [CESG] Update of CCSDS Org & Procs Yellow Book

Dear WG Chairs

I would like to make you aware of the proposed update of the Org & Procs
YBs (see attachments)

CESG ADs / DADs are starting to review them, but I feel the obligation to
ask you for feedback.

I believe the updates will also affect the day-to-day work at WG level.
Therefore please review the attached docs and deliver your comments to
your AD / DAD, who will consolidate them.

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 11/09/2013 15:19 -----

[CESG] Update of CCSDS Org & Procs Yellow Book
Sent by:
cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear CESG Members,

Please review the attached documents and provide comments no later than
October 4, 2013.

Best regards,
CESG mailing list
CESG at mailman.ccsds.org