[MOIMS] [CESG] Re: Report on CCSDS in 2007

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Mon Dec 17 17:25:51 UTC 2007

Nestor,

Sorry for the delayed response.  Does this work?

On Dec 17, 2007, at 5:27 AM, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int wrote:

> R E M I N D E R
>
> Please can you take 5' of your valuable time and let me have in 5
> lines the
> following activities of you WG

DAI Working Group

> 1. Overall highlights of 2007.

Draft Producer-Archive Interface Specification technical issues have
mostly been resolved and a new version of the document, close to
being a Red Book, will be generated this month.

Comments on the "Reference Model of an Open Archival Information
System (OAIS)", in support of the CCSDS/ISO 5-year review cycle have
been received and actions to address them have been assigned..

> 2. Standards published.

None this year, but 2 expected CY 2008.

> 3. Standards in work and outline of upcoming big events.

Producer-Archive Interface Specification expected as a Red Book in
Spring 2008.  A companion Tutorial and 2 implementations are also
planned.

An updated version of the "Reference Model of an Open Archival
Information System (OAIS)", in response to the 5-year review cycle,
is expected to be released for review in Spring 2008.